[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE
CrunChyDate: Tuesday, 2013/November/05, 8:04 PM | Message # 61
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Welcome! We're so happy to have you.

A little personal information for myself, my name is Chris. I'm 21. I officially became the Clan President on March 12th, 2013 after having been the previous Domestic Advisor and then Vice President for about 2 years.

Please enjoy your stay with us and we hope that we can provide you with an atmosphere you'd like to remain in for a long time.

*Salutes*

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

WwidowDate: Monday, 2013/November/11, 8:28 PM | Message # 62
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Group: Forum Visitor
Hi. I'm Wwidow. I'm going attend North Georgia University. I'm 18 and male. I'm going to college for exercise science and then afterwards going for a doctorates in Physical Therapy. After that I hope to start my own clinic or join the military to help the wounded soldiers.

ForrestCrunkDate: Monday, 2013/November/18, 7:21 PM | Message # 63
Monday, November 18th, 2013
What's up I'm new to clan ConFed, I'm a zerg user and look forward to getting to game with you guys and work my way up ladder, thanks for the opportunity to game with such an awesome team, I appreciate it.

Matthew Gibson

DaveDate: Monday, 2013/November/25, 8:54 PM | Message # 64
Forum Private
Hello I'm Dave, I'm a newb. I am 23 living in Southern California. I currently play terran because that is pretty much the only thing I know how to play. I'm in bronze league, hoping to get into low gold. I hope to get to know you guys better and play some games, have some fun. My battle net name is Dave code 3398 so if anyones up for a game hit me up. cool

CrunChyDate: Tuesday, 2013/November/26, 2:01 PM | Message # 65
Welcome to The Confederation. We hope that you all enjoy your stay. Don't forget we also have TeamSpeak so feel free to use it. biggrin

Strength, Pride, Unity!

StylishDate: Monday, 2013/December/16, 8:59 PM | Message # 66
Forum Private
soooooo... hello there xD still havent taken the test and stuff, but i guess its ok to say hi anyways. So... ummm... hi(._.)/

KoolDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/17, 8:14 AM | Message # 67
Friday, June 6th, 2014
Hi.
Kinda new, only been here for a couple of weeks.

My aspiring dream is to recruit for ConFed.

Also I love the guy above me's portrait. #gocarbot

With great power comes great electricity bill.

Platinum - Zerg - ???

CryptysDate: Saturday, 2013/December/28, 12:51 PM | Message # 68
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Hey guys. I'm Cryptys, and I just signed up this week. Hope to take my Cadet test tomorrow if it's been 5 days already. Anyway I'm currently Platinum league and former top Diamond/Masters one season. With the league re-distribution I'm playing crazy tough games in good ole plat league haha. But it doesn't bother me too much. Just trying to get better which is why I decided to join a clan. I found Confed on the TL thread and thought I'd give it a try. Already liking the interaction I've had with you guys and hope Confed benefits me and I benefit the clan!

I'm 30 Male working a full-time job with occasionally odd hours, so I'm off and on but I try to keep from getting too rusty. I mainly play 1v1 but will play a few team games here and there to warm up and have fun with clan members. Ok that's probably enough. Hope to talk to each of you soon! Happy holidays!

CrunChyDate: Saturday, 2013/December/28, 1:43 PM | Message # 69
Welcome to the Clan! We hope that you enjoy your stay.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

BoXeRDate: Saturday, 2013/December/28, 11:26 PM | Message # 70
Forum Private
Hello, My name is BoXeR. I'm a terran/protoss gold league player and looking to get more into 1v1s. I found you guys on the TL thread and found the channel. I'm 19 and love starcraft. Looking forward to playing with you!

ShazamPoofDate: Monday, 2013/December/30, 2:20 AM | Message # 71
Monday, January 27th, 2014
Maybe you are thinking for BoxeR. It very well come be the same guy.

MrMeakerDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/31, 1:30 AM | Message # 72
Friday, January 23rd, 2015
Hi Im Meaker I play z i do team mostly but like to play around in 1v1 i used to b masters so if i can hlp in any way i will try my best g hf and gg's all

SeaWeedDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/31, 2:04 AM | Message # 73
Thursday, January 16th, 2014
Hello World,

New member here. I've been actively playing RTS games since I could remember.

Nice to meet you guys

I main Zerg

Thanks,

SeaWeed

BrohaunDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/31, 2:46 AM | Message # 74
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014
Hello Clan,

I am new to SCII as i just purchased it this month while it was on sale. I was craving a new strategy game and have definitely found it. I beat the campaigns and thought what the heck ill see what online is all about. I am really having a blast playing this game and i am excited to have people to learn from and play with!!

I mainly play zerg and am currently bronze. I dont really have any aspirations to reach a certain league for now I like to just play the ladder for fun and see where I end up. Hopefully i will reach silver soon though I am close!

Thanks

-Brohaun

evilbunnyDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/31, 3:39 AM | Message # 75
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
hello :>,

i am a new member to the clan i am really exited to join this already awesome community, i have only played one game with you guys and id really like to play more any advice is helpful since i am a noob.

CryptysDate: Tuesday, 2013/December/31, 8:11 AM | Message # 76
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
WOW a true newbie Brohaun! I haven't actually met someone brand new to Starcraft in a while! Welcome to you and evilbunny and if you guys need help with anything let me know!

Hope you enjoy your stay. biggrin

PeoplesChampDate: Wednesday, 2014/January/01, 7:27 PM | Message # 77
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Group: Graduate
Hello im Tyler 26 from Michigan City IN. I play zerg, I love star craft I have played on and off since BW days, i've also been playing sc2 wol and hots on and off. I feel a lot of the reason for my off times in the past have been due to lack of people to play with and to receive help from to get past that oh so hard learning curve there is in star craft. I play mostly Zerg my off race is terran. At the moment i'm just getting back into laddering.. current rank bronze 1 v 1 / gold 2 v 2.. tho I think i play more at the platinum level.

player code: 532
ign: PeoplesChamp

KhalDanisDate: Wednesday, 2014/January/01, 9:01 PM | Message # 78
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
Welcome! *salutes*
Looking forward to meeting you online and offering any help I can.

Check out my help thread/training camp in the General Strategy forums wink

If I am able to, I will meet you in-game, otherwise, you may post your replays for analysis happy

GL HF!!

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

BeerMeDate: Thursday, 2014/January/02, 2:13 AM | Message # 79
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
Hey everyone,

I just joined, not sure how in depth to go. My name's Pat, I'm 28 originally from Lake Tahoe Ca, currently stationed outside of Marysville Ca in the Chairforce. Ive played SC since the beta of original SC. I haven't played for about 2 1\2 years and am trying to get back into it. I used to be decent, but after my last five matches I have come to the realization that I'm either getting old, am just plain awful, or the only people that still play are amazing... or a variation of all three... lol.

Anyway, hope to play\meet you all at some point.

Later!

Pat

DarkRainDate: Thursday, 2014/January/02, 3:29 PM | Message # 80
Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
Welcome to the Confederation BeerMe :D. Hope you can find everything you were looking for when joining us. If you want anyone to face, there are always plenty of people on to play with, and if there are no one on, come on our Teamspeak server and poke me to play with you :P. I am always on

You wish you knew what I was doing
Trust me...
You don't wanna know...

FlavourDate: Thursday, 2014/January/02, 4:06 PM | Message # 81
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
Hello everyone!

I just joined the Confederation last night. As it turns out, just hours after I had joined, the ATTENTION MEMBERS note went out, that the 100 member cap had been reached and no more members were allowed to join. tongue

I'm a 37 yr old guy from Toronto, Ontario. I've played SC2 since it's launch and was a high-Plat player. Since HotS I have had less time to play, practice, improve and have fun. However, I've already met a number of the clan members and hope to continue to do the same.

Flavour.
Attachments: 5513448.jpg (20.2 Kb)

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2014/January/03, 11:37 PM | Message # 82
Welcome to the Clan! We hope you enjoy your stay. I personally have already enjoyed playing DayZ with you and talking with you on TeamSpeak.

*Salutes*

Strength, Pride, Unity!

INnoVaTionDate: Sunday, 2014/January/05, 1:18 AM | Message # 83
Saturday, January 10th, 2013
Hello Everyone, My name is Ryan. Bnet name is InNoVation. Looking to improve my 1v1's and have fun with the clan! I Play random and in love with starcraft 2. I hope to see you guys on there!

remoDate: Sunday, 2014/January/12, 1:46 AM | Message # 84
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
Hi! I'm Remo, a unix neckbeard from nashville tennessee playing the terran pieces. I look forward to playing with this clan and improving my skills.

*Salutes*

KhalDanisDate: Monday, 2014/January/20, 8:05 AM | Message # 85
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
Heeey welcome to Clan ConFed guys! :-D I will try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, see you guys online!

*salutes*

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

CrunChyDate: Monday, 2014/January/20, 5:15 PM | Message # 86
Welcome to the Clan! We are extremely happy to have you. Please enjoy yourself and feel free to ask questions.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

BelgarathDate: Friday, 2014/March/07, 2:48 PM | Message # 87
Sunday, January 11th, 2015
Inflamary here, For those that don't know, Ive watched The rise and fall of 3 presidents of ConFed, Even going back as far as Clark on Diablo I, My Original Tag was Bravo(ConFed) but when i was hacked it was changed to Shako(ConFed), im happy to Assist anyone, and.
Welcome back ConFeds

*Salutes*

CrunChyDate: Saturday, 2014/March/08, 2:48 AM | Message # 88
Hello!

Welcome back to the Clan, we are glad to have you. I missed you. ♥

*Salutes*

Strength, Pride, Unity!

BelgarathDate: Saturday, 2014/March/08, 6:10 AM | Message # 89
Sunday, January 11th, 2015
I missed you too Crunchy smile
AND WELCOME TO EVERY MEMBER, NEW AND OLD

OverAndOverDate: Sunday, 2014/March/09, 2:00 PM | Message # 90
Forum Private
Hello

Am OverAndOver from Canada, very new to clan , a Platinum zerg-user , I haven't played SC2 much since HOTS exist so I am craving to practice to learn the new units .. whisper me for playing 1v1 or something :o

Thankyou, loveyou

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
Search:

Free website builderuCoz