[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE
CoreannaDate: Friday, 2013/April/26, 9:25 AM | Message # 31
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Group: Forum Visitor
hello Hello, my name is Coreanna, I'm in Bronze league, I Play Zerg mostly. I'm hoping to get better at this game. I plan on joining the next tournament, because it sounds like fun, doubt i'll win, but i guess you never know. shy Everyone here has been really nice, so I'm glad to have joined. And, if anyone wants to practice with me to improve that would be great. Any advice on how to play would also be appreciated. I have the most trouble with early rushes, and learning hotkeys. Thanks. happy

KhalDanisDate: Friday, 2013/April/26, 10:59 AM | Message # 32
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
Quote (Coreanna)
hello Hello, my name is Coreanna, I'm in Bronze league, I Play Zerg mostly. I'm hoping to get better at this game. I plan on joining the next tournament, because it sounds like fun, doubt i'll win, but i guess you never know. shy Everyone here has been really nice, so I'm glad to have joined. And, if anyone wants to practice with me to improve that would be great. Any advice on how to play would also be appreciated. I have the most trouble with early rushes, and learning hotkeys. Thanks. happy

*Salutes* Welcome to Clan ConFed! ♥

I am making it my mission to help our lower level members to get to at LEAST Platinum, as long as they're willing. So, when you are in channel, I will try to hit it up with you and help you improve some basics. The best way for you to get out of Bronze is to play someone who is several leagues higher than you, especially if that person can slow down his play to teach you some basic things, then ramp it up as you progress.

So, I will be drilling you into a fine officer one day biggrin

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

CoreannaDate: Friday, 2013/April/26, 11:24 AM | Message # 33
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Thanks Xecutor. happy
That would be great, i'll be online most days, sometimes i go afk and forget to change my status in chat, so i'm not always available, but i'd love to get to platinum. I think i have potential, it's just my memory and dexterity aren't as good as they use to be due to physical limitations, and medicine side effects. I will try my best to improve, though. Anyways, thanks again. smile

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2013/April/26, 11:52 AM | Message # 34
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Welcome to the Clan! I hope you enjoy your stay. We are glad to have you.

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

XRaisedfistDate: Sunday, 2013/April/28, 9:12 AM | Message # 35
Group: Removed

hi all smile im from canada 39 yearsold . i played sc1 along time ago , i bought starcraft2 when it came out but havent played much since , id like to join your clan to learn more how to play and to play with others and have fun. i just bought the expansion also. my name on battlenet is : XRaisedfist #967. thanks cya later smile

KikkomanDate: Sunday, 2013/April/28, 2:11 PM | Message # 36
Thursday, July 11th, 2013
Hello everyone,
My name is Dan, 26 years old and currently in the military. I have a wife and a 7 month old child. I love to play SC and have been looking for some people to hang with and have a good time. I am in the middle of a pcs move heading down to fort bliss in el paso, TX. So my schedule may be strange for the next couple of weeks but I will do my best to be on and participate in events. Hope to see you all around!

OoSHOOKoO

CrunChyDate: Monday, 2013/April/29, 11:54 AM | Message # 37
Quote (OoSHOOKoO)
Hello everyone,
My name is Dan, 26 years old and currently in the military. I have a wife and a 7 month old child. I love to play SC and have been looking for some people to hang with and have a good time. I am in the middle of a pcs move heading down to fort bliss in el paso, TX. So my schedule may be strange for the next couple of weeks but I will do my best to be on and participate in events. Hope to see you all around!

Hello!

We are incredibly happy to have you in the Clan. I hope that you enjoy your stay with us for a long time! ConFed goes out of it's way to make sure you have fun biggrin

Strength, Pride, Unity!

NoxDate: Thursday, 2013/May/02, 7:09 PM | Message # 38
Group: Removed

Hey everyone! Nox here biggrin 27/m From Ohio. Glad to be apart of The Confederation looking forward to gaming with you all.

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2013/May/03, 1:00 AM | Message # 39
Why hello there!

I am CrunChy, President/Leader of The Confederation. On behalf of the entire Clan, we are excited to have you as a part of our community. I really do hope that you enjoy your stay here with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

OblivionDate: Friday, 2013/May/03, 9:41 AM | Message # 40
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Group: Graduate
Welcome to The Confederation! Can't wait to see you on the battlefield. cool

Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2013/May/03, 12:12 PM | Message # 41
Quote (Oblivion)
Welcome to The Confederation! Can't wait to see you on the battlefield.

What he really means is.. well you don't want to know killed

Strength, Pride, Unity!

HooperDate: Friday, 2013/May/17, 11:27 AM | Message # 42
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Hey all! I know I got the chance to 'meet' some of you in game yesterday but figured I'd post here too. My name is Cole, I'm a 26 year old QA Supervisor for a Tyson Foods plant in Podunk Kansas (from Wisconsin originally but moved here for this job a little over a year ago).

Current ladders:
1v1 - Platinum
2v2 - Platinum
3v3 - Diamond
4v4 - Platinum

Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting some pretty cool gents. smile

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2013/May/17, 12:28 PM | Message # 43
Quote (Hooper)
Hey all! I know I got the chance to 'meet' some of you in game yesterday but figured I'd post here too. My name is Cole, I'm a 26 year old QA Supervisor for a Tyson Foods plant in Podunk Kansas (from Wisconsin originally but moved here for this job a little over a year ago).

Well we are glad to have you in the Clan! I personally would like to extend my thanks for joining and I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

HooperDate: Friday, 2013/May/17, 12:56 PM | Message # 44
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Hey now, nobody said I was better. I started this season in Silver of 1v1 and then discovered Twitch and started learning from the big dogs and have steadily been improving. I'm sure you aren't too far away from working your way up as well. smile

LightsagaDate: Wednesday, 2013/May/22, 3:02 PM | Message # 45
Saturday, July 19th, 2014
Hello everyone!

I'm Lightsaga but my real name is Jorge, I'm a 20 years old Mexican who is currently in platinum league maining Zerg, I am a gamer at heart and i'm studying to be a game developer one day, I play too many different games but to name a few I enjoy the phoenix wright games, Super Smash bros games, Team fortress 2, rpgs like chrono trigger and xenoblade chronicles, Some platformers like Sonic games and mario, etc etc.

I'm also a giant fan of My little pony Friendship is magic at the moment, but I won't bring that topic up unless there's other people who like it around~ Hope we can all get along, this is my First time I am serious about being in a clan and hope I can help as much as possible!

KhalDanisDate: Wednesday, 2013/May/22, 3:10 PM | Message # 46
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
*Salutes* Hey! Welcome to the clan Lightsaga! ♥

If you need a Protoss practice partner, hit me up on bnet smile I'm usually around most time, and I also have a stream smile

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

ShazamPoofDate: Thursday, 2013/May/23, 0:03 AM | Message # 47
Monday, January 27th, 2014
ShazamPoof here, An almost 20 year old stunningly good-looking white male who loves long walks on the Bel'Shir Beach, I am halfway through college and basically as soon as HOTS came out the CSL team at my school disbanded and they went on to play LOL and DOTA 2. I never really got into those types of game so I started wondering a b-net alone until I found The Confederation and bugged CrunChy for 2 days and was finally let in and this is where I am at now.
Currently I play random on the ladder just to try and learn the match ups better but in WOL I played as Zerg and the highest I got was top 25 in Diamond, I dont know if I'll switch back to Zerg because I have practice partners again but I guess we will see.

OblivionDate: Thursday, 2013/May/23, 1:31 PM | Message # 48
Hooper, Lightsaga, and ShazamPoof:

Welcome to The Confederation. On behalf of the entire UMC, I'm glad you have chosen to become apart of ConFed. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

*Salutes*

Fleet Admiral Oblivion

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

KampfgeistDate: Sunday, 2013/May/26, 4:06 PM | Message # 49
Friday, July 12th, 2013
Hey guys, my name is Mike, I'm a 23-year-old Silver Terran player (once placed Plat in WoL, but that was too long ago). I have a normal 9-5 office job then work 3 nights a week at my martial arts school. The other nights are taken up by a pretty solid 3hr-a-night, 3 nights a week WoW raid schedule so weekends are generally my only time to play SC2. I'm looking forward to getting to play with you guys

FarangDate: Tuesday, 2013/May/28, 12:43 PM | Message # 50
Saturday, May 25th, 2013
Hails.

Im Farang. I'm a Private now. yay. I just started playing a few weeks ago. I enjoy the clan games a lot and would stick to doing only these if it were possible. I'm not a big fan of playing with random people in the matchmaking due to the rude players I keep encountering.

CrunChyDate: Tuesday, 2013/May/28, 11:05 PM | Message # 51
Quote (Farang)
Hails.

Im Farang. I'm a Private now. yay. I just started playing a few weeks ago. I enjoy the clan games a lot and would stick to doing only these if it were possible. I'm not a big fan of playing with random people in the matchmaking due to the rude players I keep encountering.

We are happy to have you in the Clan! biggrin Thank you for being a part of it.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

PsykoDate: Friday, 2013/June/07, 9:43 AM | Message # 52
Forum Sergeant
Not to *Revive* a dead thread per say but hey biggrin cool My name is Psyko and I'm a Cadet but soon-to-be Private hopefully ;D I look forward to playing with you all and learning some stuff along the way. Long time Blizzard/Gaming Veteran, Gold/Platinum Rank. Don't forget to say GL HF and GG biggrin

Mess with the best, Die like the rest! :3

~Strength.Pride.Unity~

Cadet Psyko

AlmsiviDate: Monday, 2013/June/17, 11:12 PM | Message # 53
Forum Private
Hello! I just joined the clan today because of a battlenet forum post by CrunChy, i am very glad that i joined for this looks like a very large clan with a great community. My tag on Starcraft 2 is Almsivi and my character code is 947 if anybody wants to play ladder with me, im a Gold Protoss player and i always could use more practice, thank you!

VoidDwellerDate: Monday, 2013/June/17, 11:54 PM | Message # 54
Friday, June 21st, 2013
Group: Blocked
Welcome to all the new members!

"Luckily, he's pulling all of his SCV's. That will help him defend against the banelings." - IdrA

JacobisDate: Wednesday, 2013/September/11, 11:37 PM | Message # 55
Sunday, 10th May, 2015.
Group: Blocked
Hello gents, My name is Jacob, bnet id Jacobis. I recently joined The Confederation. Little bit about myself; 24 years old, live in Oregon, play sc2 in most of my freetime. I am always open for practice if anyone would like to game, and Ill be on teamspeak frequently. It will be cool getting to know all of you, and I hope to be a contributing member to the team. Feel free to real id me - terranisntimba@gmail.com . I play all 3 races and love to do 1v1s! And I dont know how to do paragraph structure so deal with it. lol.

HeelerDate: Friday, 2013/September/13, 3:57 PM | Message # 56
Forum Private
Hi friends,
my name is Oli and my home is the south of Germany. After AeVeus bashed me two times, he had mercy with me and asked me to join.
About me: I´m 42 years old, have a familiy with two kids (the big one is playing HotS too) and i work since 1995 as a Firefighter/Paramedic in Munich. I also enjoy the time in real Life with Sports and friends. But at nighttime i love to play HotS. My Leauge is Gold and i only play Protoss. My BattleNet Nick is - Heeler - an d my id code is 146.

Salutes

CrunChyDate: Tuesday, 2013/September/17, 11:14 AM | Message # 57
Welcome Jacobis and Heeler! We look forward to having you as a part of our community.

Strength, Pride, Unity!

DirTyBiRDDate: Wednesday, 2013/September/25, 0:19 AM | Message # 58
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Hi everybody,

Joined last Saturday, I'm a gold league terran player. I played sc1 and bw back in 98-2000 as a 13 year old ;P, and never really got sc2 because I thought it would be a vastly different game. I just got into sc2 over the summer, june or july or so, so I'm still a noob but I'm catching on quick and it's starting to come back to me. I just want to be better and my goal is GRANDMASTER NA!

i'm always down for 1v1s, watching replays, and sometimes 2v2

OblivionDate: Friday, 2013/September/27, 4:54 PM | Message # 59
Welcome to The Confederation! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Don't forget to pass your Cadet Test.

*Salutes*

Fleet Admiral Oblivion

BaugiDate: Tuesday, 2013/November/05, 4:28 PM | Message # 60
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013
Introduction of self.

Bought Sc2 the day it came out, played off and on since then as zerg, highest attained league was plat as zerg. Currently have a determined goal of getting into diamond, as Terran (playing Terran in HotS). Not really into team games much, but always willing to have some fun.

A little personal info. I'm 26, married (no kids atm), and work as a remote business communications systems tech support and remote technician. Currently working on my first website (building a subscription based website for my mom's new business in the food industry).

Hope to get to know everyone soon!
Baugi (pronounced Bowwgee)

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
Search:

Free website builderuCoz