[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE
KateDate: Saturday, 2016/January/23, 12:07 PM | Message # 631
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Hi I'm Kate I have been playing sc since 1999.I have enjoyed it a lot. I believe I am the oldest Female gamer on Sc2 I am a protoss player that need s lots of good information from all you protoss players I love the caring the team has extended to me I believe this is the best clan I have been involved with thanks for the invite Kate

SunGodEffectDate: Saturday, 2016/January/23, 11:55 PM | Message # 632
ConFed Admin (HC)
Group: Inactive
Hi my name is Brian aka SunGodEffect and I am glad to now be part of this clan. I used to play with confed back in the day on bw sometimes and it is awesome you guys are still around. I look forward to gaming with you all

FadedDate: Sunday, 2016/January/24, 10:02 AM | Message # 633
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Welcome to the clan SunGodEffect! Hope to see you around to play some games.

Legend

Member Since 2006

blindflashDate: Thursday, 2016/January/28, 7:00 PM | Message # 634
Forum Private
[color=green]Hi I'm blindflash, XD XD XD no i didn't steal my name from the pro player flash XD XD XD Xd welcome to be aboard![size=12]

ayy lmao

shortlandDate: Thursday, 2016/January/28, 7:47 PM | Message # 635
Forum Major general
Group: High Command
10/10 BBcode,
Welcome to the clan blind flash!

[Captain] : [Admiral] : [Domestic Advisor]

PheoDate: Friday, 2016/January/29, 8:24 PM | Message # 636
Forum Sergeant
Group: Captain
hello fellow clan mates! im pheo our newest Canadian addition. i like mapple syrop

Knock knock
whos there
6 lings about to...

azander137Date: Wednesday, 2016/February/03, 11:21 AM | Message # 637
Forum Private
Hello there!

Azander reporting in. I'm currently a silver league Terran player. I started SC2 with no prior StarCraft expierence back when WoL came out. I laddedered up by myself from bronze and barely made it in to gold. I promptly got my butt kicked and placed back down to Silver. I didn't really play much during HotS, but I just picked up LotV a week or so ago and have been loving SC2 all over again. I've never joined a clan before, so this is all new to me, but I'm hoping this group can help me learn the game a little better and make my way out of gold league. As for my goals, I'd love to eventually make it in to Platinum. Regarding my personal life, I'm 26, I'm a Registered Nurse, and I live in Florida. Hobbies include Legos, Magic the Gathering, Rubik's Cubes and other twisty-puzzles, and of course video games (duh!). My wife and I enjoy minecraft and have been running a private server for about 5 years now.

I'd love to get to know everyone here and learn more about the game! Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like :)

Thanks again!

IMperfectiONDate: Thursday, 2016/February/04, 10:45 AM | Message # 638
Forum Lieutenant colonel
Group: Officers
Welcome to Confed azander137 you'll have an awesome time here.

The Golden Armada awaits

IcEpIcKDate: Sunday, 2016/February/07, 11:28 PM | Message # 639
Forum Private
IcEpIcK here, new to the clan as of Feb. 2016, and I have to say the clan is living up to every expectation of mine in the best ways possible so far: all of the members have been kind as they have been generous with advice, which is much appreciated, since as a gold-ranked SC2 player who's looking to rank up, I'm all about enjoying the game to the max while making good friends along the way. Get at me on USWest for a match in SC2, or whatever blizzard calls their realms nowadays, or on here for a friendly match of something a little different; I play Counter-Strike, as well as WC3 and League of Legends. GG

IcEpIcK @ USWEST

SunGodEffectDate: Monday, 2016/February/08, 3:09 AM | Message # 640
ConFed Admin (HC)
hey icepick welcome to the clan buddy. i have played with u a few times and your pretty good dude we are glad to have you be part of ConFed

FreepnessDate: Sunday, 2016/February/14, 4:45 PM | Message # 641
Forum Private
Hello, My name is Freepness but most people just call me Freep. I main protoss, I'm diamond level and I'm looking forward to a community of people who like starcraft.
My favorite player of all time is Liquid HerO but there are alot of streamers I enjoy watching. smile GL HF

Message edited by Freepness - Sunday, 2016/February/14, 4:46 PM

ShiroCrowDate: Monday, 2016/February/15, 6:16 PM | Message # 642
Forum Private
Group: Forum Visitor
Hello! My name is ShiroCrow and I recently started playing starcraft. I'm currently a silver zerg player and would like to improve. happy I'm excited to join this community!

PandemoneusDate: Sunday, 2016/February/21, 2:12 PM | Message # 643
Forum Private
Hey guys welcome. I've been playing SC since the beginning play off and on since i have a son who's coming up to 2 in may. play generally now at nights after 11 unless i'm off work I play generally random but terran would probably be my weakest. =) thanks for the invite to this clan Forgot to mension my name is Tim and i'm 24 lol.

Message edited by Pandemoneus - Sunday, 2016/February/21, 2:12 PM

IMperfectiONDate: Sunday, 2016/February/21, 3:24 PM | Message # 644
Forum Lieutenant colonel
Welcome to all of the new recruits biggrin

The Golden Armada awaits

shortlandDate: Monday, 2016/February/22, 0:36 AM | Message # 645
Forum Major general
Welcome to the clan! biggrin

JahDate: Saturday, 2016/February/27, 3:03 PM | Message # 646
Forum Private
Hey guys I'm a plat Terran player. A friend of Jpocalypse and Pandemoneous.

Hope to game with you soon.

JJCheatahDate: Saturday, 2016/February/27, 4:50 PM | Message # 647
Forum Private
'Ello all. Name's JJCheatah. Orion invited me here. I play pretty much whatever clan I'm given. I'm best at playing protoss, terran is my 2nd best, and am learning to use the zerg effectively. While I am newer to SC2, only been playing a month or two, SC isn't anything new to me. I used to play Starcraft: Brood Wars. Currently am a college student, so apologies in advance if I don't participate in too many weekly events. Name and battle tag for in-game is JJCheatah#1259. Look me up and we'll play a few. I do enjoy a good match with a talented player. smile

If you so much as blink, I'm gone. No one can watch the Cheatah for long...

gentleman collegiate student, AFOL (adult fan of lego), TF and GiJoe geek, and lover of TCGs and massive strategy games, particularly Starcraft.

SunGodEffectDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/01, 2:08 AM | Message # 648
ConFed Admin (HC)
hey jah man welcome to the clan buddy it was fun playing u I hope to play u some more soon

JJcheath welcome to the clan also! I hope to see u in some of our 1v1 obs peep mode games sometime

ZealousDate: Monday, 2016/March/07, 11:52 PM | Message # 649
Forum Private
Wuddup, I'm Zealous. Was in ConFed way back in the day, back when SyXx and Ducky were running the show. Figured I'd pop in after what feels like 10 years and see whats crackin' xD

I don't remember what my name was back in the Brood War days, I think I was Proto(ConFed) but I definitely remember JDman haha.

Had my own ship back then, lets say we get me back on track, shall we?

Message edited by Zealous - Tuesday, 2016/March/08, 0:20 AM

SunGodEffectDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/08, 1:14 AM | Message # 650
ConFed Admin (HC)
welcome back zealous

ZealousDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/08, 9:21 AM | Message # 651
Forum Private
Quote SunGodEffect ()
welcome back zealous

Great, thanks. So who wants to process me? cheeky

OrionDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/08, 2:44 PM | Message # 652
Group: Removed

Zealous, Use this discord link to talk to us! https://discord.gg/0kuZShD93RnmdGVs that way it would be easier to set everything up. I guess the only people you might know are JDman, Runei, and Faded.

Welcome Back!

Jcapehart2Date: Wednesday, 2016/March/09, 4:42 PM | Message # 653
Forum Private
Hey all, I go by Eko (name of my dog lol) on Bnet. I used to go by JanqeD/Affiliate and a bunch of other Originals back on SC/SC:BW days. I main usually Terran but the past week I've been favoring Zerg much more.

Real life info: I'm 25, Male, 6 year vet, going to school for my Commercial Pilots License and work as a web developer. :P So yeah there is that biggrin

hidiesighDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/15, 6:08 PM | Message # 654
Forum Private
Hey guys I am Hidiesigh(also known as ScienceMuseum) a fairly new somewhat returning starcraft 2 player for LotV. I may not be very good at playing protoss but I am always open to improvement and other opinions. smile nice to meet all of you.

shortlandDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/15, 9:55 PM | Message # 655
Forum Major general
Welcome to the clan!

RuneDate: Saturday, 2016/March/19, 1:59 PM | Message # 656
Forum Private
Hey there! Rune is my callsign; I'm interested in competitive play (clan wars, open tournaments, etc) and am always working to improve my gameplay! Love playing SC2 and though I can be serious about self-improvement I'm an easy-going guy smile

I've placed Gold over a dozen times since release and I finally have broken through my wall and rank in Platinum for the first season ever and I don't plan on stopping there smile I'm looking forward to being part of a well organized and social clan!

DizDate: Sunday, 2016/March/20, 11:27 AM | Message # 657
Forum Private
Hey all. I play Zerg. Currently bronze. I'm a fairly casual player, but learn tactics pretty quick, so any tips are very welcome.

IMperfectiONDate: Monday, 2016/March/21, 1:28 AM | Message # 658
Forum Lieutenant colonel
Welcome to the party diz

The Golden Armada awaits

TychusDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/22, 8:55 AM | Message # 659
Forum Private
Hello everyone!

They call me Tychus and I am a former Terran turned Protoss. I haven't joined any clans before so I'm really new at all of this. I'll do my best to ensure I'm an integral part of this clan.

I do have kids but I do try to make time to play after bed time. (as often as possible)

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to the future.

*SALUTE*

My battle.net ID is Tychus #1646

It followed me home, can I keep it?

SunGodEffectDate: Tuesday, 2016/March/22, 3:36 PM | Message # 660
ConFed Admin (HC)
good to have u Tychus. we hope to be your first and last starcraft clan smile

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
Search:

Free website builderuCoz