[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE
TyraelDate: Wednesday, 2015/November/18, 3:50 PM | Message # 601
Tuesday, 5th May, 2015.
Group: Forum Visitor
Hi guys and welcome to Confed. I hope you enjoy it here with us all.

See you all in game for some matches.

MotrickDate: Thursday, 2015/November/19, 12:45 PM | Message # 602
Forum Private
Greetings Confeds,
I recently purchased all three sc2 games right before lotv released. I used to play brood wars but have been on wow and diablo hardcore since then. Looking forward to gameing with you guys still kinda newb. I played threw the campaigns did some multiplayer and got raynor to lvl 15 on co-op. see you in game.
~~Motrick

drunkenfuryzDate: Thursday, 2015/November/19, 8:24 PM | Message # 603
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Hi guys im just joined the clan yesterday. Im from Havre, Montana. I am currently a student at the small university here studying for a bachelors in biology. I also work at the school as a research assitant, a print shop "bitch", and i grade papers for one of the professors. Most of my time is spent playing sc2 as it is the only game right now that i find enjoyable to play. I also enjoy working out and spending time with my family. Im kind of an introvert and thats the way i like it.

As for sc2 i am a diamond terran who really wants to get to masters so any advice/suggestions you guys have would be appreciated. Hopefully i will get to know some of you :). oooh also i stream most of my ladder sessions with commentary so if any lower league players want to learn you're always welcome to watch (twitch.tv/drunkenfuryz).

drunkenfuryz

Message edited by drunkenfuryz - Thursday, 2015/November/19, 8:30 PM

Sweetness1609Date: Saturday, 2015/November/21, 3:33 AM | Message # 604
Forum Lieutenant
Group: JCOS
Hello everyone,

I am excited to join a clan. I've been playing SC2 since its release in 2010 but I have never been apart of a clan. I took a 15 month hiatus from SC2 but now that LOTV is out, how could I not play the expansion of my favorite race? I'm a former Masters Protoss, however currently sitting in Diamond. I always enjoyed my lone wolf status, but now I'm looking for a change of pace and a community to join.

I live in the Central U.S. Specifically the western Chicagoland area. I am a college graduate, in my mid twenties, male, and very competitive. I hope to represent the clan well and I intend to be an active member. I'm always up for practice games, whether its just for warm up or to refine a build. Same if you want to chat about strategy, the latest Meta, or maybe a big SC2 weekend tournament. My chat is always open.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

You will know it when you see it.

soaDate: Saturday, 2015/November/21, 6:23 PM | Message # 605
Forum Private
Hi, I play like to play SC2. Waiting for a clan invite.

Mikm0nkDate: Saturday, 2015/November/28, 2:37 PM | Message # 606
Forum Lieutenant
Hello,

Im Mikm0nk/Mike. I live in the windy city of chicago. I have been playing since about the beginning of WOL. I am ranked silver/gold. I usually play zerg but sometimes play the other races too when I want to mix it up. I like playing the arcade game Kobold tribes when im not up for ranked.

- cool Mikm0nk

Message edited by Mikm0nk - Saturday, 2015/November/28, 2:38 PM

KoringulDate: Saturday, 2015/November/28, 5:30 PM | Message # 607
Forum Private
Group: Inactive
Hey everyone,

Saw a recruitment post by Remo in the blizzard forums and thought this might be the perfect place for me.|

Been playing for the last year or so of HotS, finished multiple times gold in 1v1 and platinum in 2v2.

I'm essentially looking to play with people better than me so I can learn. It's always a goal of mine to improve at the game, hoping to move up a ladder in the near future.

Strictly a Zerg player (i dabble in the other races but Zerg seems to be what is most natural for me).

I'm pretty active, try to play at least a few matches a day even if it's just vs AI.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and contributing to the group.

Korin

BirdmanDate: Saturday, 2015/November/28, 11:47 PM | Message # 608
Forum Private
Howdy howdy, my name is Nick, but I also go by Birdman.

I've played SC2 since day one of WoL, but faded out after a while. I'm coming back in for LotV and I'm pretty excited to see everything the game has in store. I'm a massage therapist/actor/engineer-in-training (odd combination, I know). I'm a very eccentric person and I'll probably switch races a lot because that's what I do, but I'll try to main something soon once I figure out what best fits my style. I'm pretty laid-back, so if you're also chill and want to just mess around and have fun playing the game, definitely hit me up.

I'm excited to get to hang with you guys and help each other improve and share some laughs. Peace. cool
-Nick "Birdman"

scottDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 1:06 AM | Message # 609
Forum Private
Hi guys Concept here, I played really competitively in HotS and I want to get back into that swing, I competed in WCS Season 1 and 2 2013 against well known players in that time and now I'm back after a 2 year break biggrin

starcrunchDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 6:32 AM | Message # 610
Forum Private
Hey Everyone! StarCrunch here! I'm from Portland Oregon. I play Protoss. I've been playing since I bought the original Starcraft the day it came out. I'm enjoying the change of pace with LOTV, but it's challenging to get used to. I'm usually on very late/very early due to my work schedule. I'm hoping we have some night owls in the group. I'd like to find some people to play teams with and have some strategies worked out. Organized team play is super fun. I'm on most nights. Don't be afraid to hit me up, even for casual team play (not that kind sicko!)

FadedDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 9:32 AM | Message # 611
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Welcome everyone, I hope to see you all in game at some point!

Legend

Member Since 2006

KazuhiroDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 2:39 PM | Message # 612
Forum Sergeant
Hello!

I'm cody, found your clan on the b.net forums and thought i'd give it a try! However, i am having trouble getting into the clan chat in-game can someone just add me in-game and invite me? Kazuhiro.642

Thanks!

For The Swarm

remoDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 6:49 PM | Message # 613
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
Hi Kazuhiro, I got your message today but by the time I went to respond you had already logged off. I guess we just missed each other. If you want to send me a private message over these forums we can schedule a time to meet in game and get you setup.

Also, I'm not the only person who can recruit. Feel free to message any of these guys if you see them on as they all how the power to give you the clantag and teamspeak info:

Remo
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/7588510396537896960

Darwin
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/6448472973480296448

Tyrael
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/3239251423971508224

Crunchy
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/16693403458430042112

Faded
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/16919395978891493376

Zamara/KhalDanis/Xecutor
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/1016643661183582208

TheBigTG
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/13267345021784293376

ZZZ
battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/9795687634616451072

MrForTheLowDate: Sunday, 2015/November/29, 6:56 PM | Message # 614
Forum Private
Hey guys, MrForTheLow here. I'm 18 years old from Vancouver BC, been looking for a clan to be apart of since the start of the LotV beta. I tend to watch a lot of Starcraft content VIA twitch so I thought I'd be a part of the Starcraft community a bit more and Confederation looks very promising.

I'm a Diamond level zerg
Name : MrForTheLow
BnetID: Aero#1803

See you guys in chat and on the ladder glhf

tt

RedrumRogueDate: Monday, 2015/December/07, 4:41 PM | Message # 615
Forum Private
*Salutes* Hello clan! My name is RedrumRogue, you can call me Red smile I just started playing sc2 with the release of LOTV. Its super fun so far. I'm still indecisive about whether to main Terran or Zerg. I've made it to gold on the ladder with Terran, and won one of those automated tourney thingies with Zerg in the gold bracket. I seem to have issues vs Protoss when zerg, and Zerg when I'm Terran. More than likely, its simply because all I do is rush, and my macro sucks. Haha! Always looking to improve, and looking forward to my stay in the clan smile

KhalDanisDate: Monday, 2015/December/07, 4:46 PM | Message # 616
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
Pleasure to have you RedrumRogue! :D

I'll do what I can to practice with you on the PvZ front and help out - seems we are about the same level based on our last game. I think you have a lot of potential, and I look forward to see you grow with the clan ^_^

*Salutes* Welcome to The Confederation Clan !

Now, you shall feel the power of the Protoss...

Message edited by KhalDanis - Monday, 2015/December/07, 4:46 PM

JustynoDate: Tuesday, 2015/December/08, 9:26 PM | Message # 617
Forum Private
Hi I'm Justin.

In game as Jpocalypse. I am a new Plat Zerg with 900 games played. I like training 1s and 2s with friends for ladder improvement.

IMperfectiONDate: Thursday, 2015/December/10, 6:44 PM | Message # 618
Forum Lieutenant colonel
HI smile I'm STRAFERUN
I main P finished gold started competetive multiplayer sc2 in Feb 2015
I've known SC since bw back when I was 4 (2004)
It's been my favorite game of all time ever
I'm also the newest member of this team and I'm pumped up to join another clan after my last one disbanded.

The Golden Armada awaits

BAKEDyetRAWDate: Saturday, 2015/December/19, 8:21 PM | Message # 619
Forum Private
Hey my name is Daniel and my bnet id is BAKEDyetRAW (853). I played protoss since WoL, but switched to terran in LotV. I still like to play all the races, and I'm average masters at each.

I'm always down to play some practice games of any match up!

Kontagi0nDate: Sunday, 2015/December/20, 5:55 AM | Message # 620
Friday, February 13th, 2015
Welcome to all the recent new recruits!

RedwarfDate: Wednesday, 2015/December/30, 6:25 PM | Message # 621
Forum Private
Hello All

I am Redwarf. I have been playing Blizzard games for longer than I care to talk about. I am in the process of getting back into SC2. I have never been in a clan before. I am always up for up for a multiplayer game. I am best with Protoss. Lets kick some butt of those who dare stand against us.

HailzDate: Thursday, 2015/December/31, 8:38 PM | Message # 622
Forum Private
Hello everyone,

I started playing SC2 a couple months after release in 2010. I started in bronze, but by 2011 I had reached diamond as a Zerg main. After this I took an extended break from SC2 and basically skipped HotS.

I am now coming back to SC2 hoping to work my way to the top as a new Terran main! In my experience having a good clan is essential to personal growth, so I'm excited to be here!

See you online,

Hailz

monjuniDate: Friday, 2016/January/01, 10:53 PM | Message # 623
Forum Private
Hi, I am Monjuni and my main race is Terran and I am glad to be here. I am improving and now I am gold which is the highest for me. This is my first clan ever.

Monjuni

KeGDate: Sunday, 2016/January/10, 1:10 AM | Message # 624
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Thought about buying LotV, but I don't see ThuG or anyone I recognize really around, is there any point in coming back?

JdmanDate: Wednesday, 2016/January/13, 2:15 PM | Message # 625
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
KeG you are always welcome to come back!

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

MattySlickDate: Thursday, 2016/January/14, 6:40 PM | Message # 626
Forum Private
hey guys im matt i just joined i do protoss mostly but open to all races hahaha not a racist but i tend to be im disabled and have no job but i shoooo do have sc =] looks like an awesome clan, glad to be a part of it.

SoulReaverDate: Thursday, 2016/January/14, 9:35 PM | Message # 627
Forum Private
Hello everyone, I am SoulReaver, wannabe sc2 pro without the time to make it happen ^.^ so as a compromise I just play whenever I get a spare minute to do so (usually after the kids have gone to bed)

Soul Reaver, one that tears apart souls with violent force

JamesBossDate: Tuesday, 2016/January/19, 3:03 PM | Message # 628
Forum Sergeant
Group: Captain
Ello everyone -- Fadedx92 reached out to me asking about my interest and welp here I am... I've played games of all types whether FPS, RPG, MMO's etc etc for 10+ years.. shit I think its 15+ now... oi.

Don't have the most time now a days but I play when I can ^_^

Cheers
JBoss

HaNagaDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 1:37 AM | Message # 629
Forum Private
Hello, my name is Kazia, my gamer tag is HaNaga. I live in Australia and I am a bronze Protoss player. I started off watching my dad play starcaft when I was little. The game was difficult for a kid to play at the time so I instead played Age of Empires and Galactic Battlegrounds (exactly like AoE but Starwars) for many late nights. Then I played the Starcraft campaign and online Warcraft III. I have been on and off SC II ever since it came out. I love real time strategy games, and I think Starcraft (either of them) will always be my favourite. Despite all my experience though, I suck at RTS games and have never been part of a clan.

I am thankful for the invite and hope to be a contributing member, and perhaps even boost my rank on the ladder.
See you all on Bnet! happy

Message edited by HaNaga - Friday, 2016/January/22, 1:43 AM

JdmanDate: Friday, 2016/January/22, 6:13 AM | Message # 630
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
Welcome HaNaga! I also suck at RTS games but i still love em. The best part about starcraft is just a little bit a of practice can really improve your skill quickly. I'm glad to have you on board.

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (Introduce yourself.)
Search:

Free website builderuCoz