[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » More than just StarCraft » Other games discussion » Gaming outside of Starcraft!
Gaming outside of Starcraft!
CrunChyDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 10:57 AM | Message # 1
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Hey guys!

I saw that we have a couple threads going right now that are relating to other games. Those threads are pretty hot right now and I wanted to give you guys a place to put them. So here you go!

Enjoy :D!

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

FadedDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 12:52 PM | Message # 2
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Graduate
I like and dislike the idea, these threads will more than likely be ignored now due to them not being on the main forum.

Its also pretty far down the page, I would've missed it had I not been a nosey and observant legend.

Legend

Member Since 2006

OblivionDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 5:03 PM | Message # 3
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Agreed, but that's just my two cents.

Formerly Known as A1a3a1(ConFed)

:|: Inducted as a Confederation Legend in 2009 :|:

Commandant :|: Fleet Admiral :|: Domestic Advisor :|: Vice President :|: President

NeonFireDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 5:10 PM | Message # 4
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Blocked
you have lengthened the amount i have to scroll to get to internal ops

for this we shall engage in eternal war

-Former CDA
-Not a communist
-LOOK AT MY SUIT

JdmanDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 5:33 PM | Message # 5
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Yes I also agree this should be placed back in the general forum board

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

EZWarlordzDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 5:43 PM | Message # 6
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Forum Visitor
Although, I will be the one to say:

This is a Starcraft clan.

Just my two cents.

remoDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 6:01 PM | Message # 7
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
Yes, we are a starcraft clan, not league of losers, phonegaemstone or idjits of the storm.

also,

EZWarlordzDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 6:06 PM | Message # 8
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
HAHAHA

BooDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 6:42 PM | Message # 9
Friday, May 15th, 2015
I totally agree with Remo

I used to do some stuff. Now I don't anymore.

FadedDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 7:29 PM | Message # 10
Tuesday, February 12th, 2015
Yes agreed The Confederation is a StarCraft Clan, but it has also morphed into quite the gaming community where we have members who play many other games solo and with other members. Building a larger community should be priority as well I believe it can keep members sticking around longer and give people a break from StarCraft. But I can also buy into close minded ways, FUCK OTHER GAMES, STARCRAFT #1 GAME NA!

Legend

Member Since 2006

DoadriftDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 10:43 PM | Message # 11
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Question for all the people against the new forum:
When you do paper filing, do you like to place the paper in specific sections within your file or do you just shout YOLO and cram it all in the same draw?

Ex-Fleet Admiral Doadrift
Slayer of Emu's,
Pacifist,
Lover.

TyraelDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 10:49 PM | Message # 12
Tuesday, 5th May, 2015.
Would a compromise be having it embedded within the CNA underneath the Confederation Board. That way it is still independent yet clearly visible when people first log onto the forums, alleviating any concerns of it being lost down the bottom.

CrunChyDate: Wednesday, 2015/June/03, 11:50 PM | Message # 13
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Greetings!

Quite the debate we have going on here. Thank you all for being so interested. Lets be sure to keep it respectful here on the forums as we discuss!

The Confederation is at a peak right now for having the most active member count its had since brood war days. Today for our small Bo9 Clan War, we had 39 people in our community channel all having fun together, watching the stream, and enjoying the game they love; Starcraft. Seeing all our members actively having fun within the clan is a great feeling.

I think that it's important to realize that the game we specialize in, is Starcraft. The Confederation is a Community of Starcraft players.

We do not want to discourage members from having fun and playing other games together as clan mates if they so choose. You are all welcome to do so. Hell, I will join in with you! I love to play other games too.

At the end of the day however, as High Command it is important for us to ensure that not only our members, but the rest of the Starcraft Community is 100% convinced that our focus, drive, and attention is directed on Starcraft, and growth within Starcraft. Especially with a new expansion on the horizon. Presentation is key to success.

I moved the threads for two reasons. First, for organizational purposes. They are now at a place in the forums where I feel they are relevant. The more important sections come first. Then the Admin sections come last.

Second, I wanted to give the players who want to play other games their own space where it won't distract our Starcraft Community from growing. Any respectable gaming clan would have a section on their forums for "other game discussion." Take a look around at other clan websites. Please feel free to talk about or play as many other games as you want, as much as you want. I mean, we literally just gave these kind of threads their own entire section!

As High Command, we stand together and agree that this forum change is within the best interest of The Confederation.

Thank you for your time and your feedback. Happy posting!

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

Forum » More than just StarCraft » Other games discussion » Gaming outside of Starcraft!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz