[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » WoW Division (In regards to the new Guild)
WoW Division
BylanderDate: Sunday, 2016/August/28, 8:39 PM | Message # 1
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Group: Forum Visitor
Greetings!

This message addresses all clan members regardless if you have an interest in WoW or not. Recently I reached out to Orion about creating a WoW guild. Today I finished the charter and put roughly 10k gold into establishing a great structure that I hope to build on. I am currently the GuildMaster, but if there are any other WoW players that are active in the clan then please reach out to me about helping maintain the Guild. I am actively recruiting and we will be using the Discord server for raiding and dungeoning, I hope to get a good base of players and bring a lot more people to this clan. I think this is a great step for the clan! If you see people in the Discord for WoW, talk to them tell them about the history of the clan, explain how we are the best clan in the world for Sc2 since Brood War! I promise to give you my all, I plan on putting all my free time expanding the WoW division.

Cheers!
- Bylander, GuildMaster First Class!

ThurinDate: Sunday, 2016/August/28, 8:44 PM | Message # 2
Forum Private
Group: Cadet
Someone buy me one months worth of WoW so I can buy it for myself with gold from then on happy

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » WoW Division (In regards to the new Guild)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz