[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » JDMan turns traitor (and not for the first time)
JDMan turns traitor
remoDate: Monday, 2016/July/04, 11:57 PM | Message # 1
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
JD has been banned. In a fit of complete selfishness he tried to kill the clan rather than step down. He failed. ConFed is stronger than any one person and belongs to all of us.

The website and all other accounts have been secured. The only thing that we lost was the old discord and the clantag. There is a new clantag, please see any clan officer to get the new clantag.

Likewise, we have moved to a new discord. You may join using https://discord.gg/nFytDxg

In other news, we have a new president, Shortland! Everyone please join in congratulating our new leader.

*salutes*

DarwinDate: Tuesday, 2016/July/05, 0:16 AM | Message # 2
Saturday, March 7th, 2015
Group: Officers
That, that made me happy!

SunGodEffectDate: Tuesday, 2016/July/05, 0:31 AM | Message # 3
ConFed Admin (HC)
Group: Inactive
bye bye jdman thx for trying to fuck up confed instead of just stepping down like we wanted you too douchebag

shortlandDate: Tuesday, 2016/July/05, 0:43 AM | Message # 4
Forum Major general
Group: High Command
GG WP

BooDate: Tuesday, 2016/July/05, 9:26 AM | Message # 5
Friday, May 15th, 2015
Group: Graduate
Rip JDman... Didn't something like this already happen once?

Congratz to my bae for becoming President! <3

NicoDate: Tuesday, 2016/July/05, 6:55 PM | Message # 6
Sunday, December 14th, 2014
Group: Officers
I curse JDman and would condem him to the pits of Tartarus but uncles shouldn't talk that way smile

Keeper-JmanDate: Thursday, 2016/September/08, 3:48 PM | Message # 7
Forum Private
Group: Cadet
Jdman that is what you get for stealing my I.D. You turn coat, traitor. I foresaw this. Remember me? A true Legend.

Keeper-JmanDate: Thursday, 2016/September/08, 3:50 PM | Message # 8
Forum Private
Group: Cadet
Greetings all Confederation members. I am the origional Jman. I was in The Confederation long before Jdman. I was a an origional member when Thug and Clark ran the show, during vanilla, then onto Broodwar. Most likely the reason I am not on the Legend page is due to a few difference between myself and SyXx shortly after the launch of Sc2, then when Crunchy took over. (I knew crunchy before he was in Confed). However, I just decided to stop by and say Hello as I have just finished my Phd degree which is the reason for my long departure. I am one of the originals, but I ask for nothing. I am like a Jedi. Probably the eldest member to date, who has remained in the shadows. I have been playing broodwar, and have been A+ rank on iccup for over 6 years. I chose to remain on Broodwar due to loyalty. As I recall I was the only last standing Confederation member representing on Brodwar. I briefly played Sc2 at initial launch, masyered grandmaster then returned to the shadows. If anyone doubts me pm me or feel free to ask anything regarding the true history of this glorious Clan. I am like herodotus. It is good to be back. I look forward to meeting all of you wonderful people. On a side note, Jdman was always a traitor, starting when he copied my name adding a D in it... I was aware from day one and foresaw this, over 8 years ago. And to Runei, much love. TECH A NINA. So you know im legit. Much love to the originals, Thug, Clark, Val, SyXx, Ducky, Killer, Rathio, Jeff, Deckard, Shen, Judelia, Frizz, Tiesto, Runei, Devil, Bon, Insaned. I can go on and on to validate my legitamacy. Have a great day friends. Strength Pride Unity, long live The Confederation.

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » JDMan turns traitor (and not for the first time)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz