[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Map requests
Map requests
JJCheatahDate: Saturday, 2016/July/09, 7:34 AM | Message # 1
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Heyo guys! This is JJCheatah here! Now, as I'm sure some of you remember, I like trying my hand at map making, and I was hoping for a couple things... 1) a couple requests for maps to be made, and potentially a rough sketch of how you'd like the layout to look like. and 2) {this is more for the high council} A clan-war to take place on these maps when they are completed in August. As these would be maps for ConFed, They would be labeled as such with the Tag in their names so we could find them later. Their main usages would be for clan wars anyway...

If you have any thoughts on this, would like to help battle test the maps, or have ideas for me, you can contact me here at this site! Also, if there are other mapmakers in confed, I would LOVE to team up with you on map making in the future! I am always eager to learn new things that can improve my skills!

Also, for the high council, I am not quite sure how you would do an "official" request, so this was as close as I could figure... Apologies if this doesnt fit proper criteria...

shortlandDate: Sunday, 2016/July/10, 1:21 AM | Message # 2
Forum Major general
Group: High Command
HMMMMM Try a shot at a 8 player map; something a bunch of people could play at once. Or IDK whatever the max player size is for a map

JJCheatahDate: Sunday, 2016/July/10, 1:32 PM | Message # 3
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Quote JJCheatah ()
HMMMMM Try a shot at a 8 player map; something a bunch of people could play at once. Or IDK whatever the max player size is for a map

I believe the max I can get is 12 players... Atleast, thats as many as I made for the Scar of the Conclave... And that was a map requested by JDMan... thing, looking back at it... Is literally a hateful map... XD Low resources scattered everywhere, people fighting for the high ground.... And those who got the highground were borderline gods with their eco power... :P

Any specific type of 8 player map? Like, certain set ups or anything? Or just... and 8 player map...

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Confederation Board » Map requests
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz